Rates: (in US dollars)
See details about rates below.
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a luxurious haven for couples, friends, and families located on the sparkling Sea of Cortes. This all-suite, Unlimited-Luxury® resort with traditional Colonial Mexican architecture features oversized accommodations, all with ocean views and private furnished balconies.
Los Cabos is a 20-mile (32-km) coastal area on the crown jewel of the Baja Peninsula. To the north lies the mission town of San Jose del Cabo and to the south is Cabo San Lucas, bustling with art shops, small restaurants, and nightclubs. In between are Latin America’s best golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Roy Dye, Tom Weiskopf, and Robert Trent Jones Jr., to name a few.
308 suites with ocean views
Event space (conferences / parties)
Internet connection - Wireless (an extra fee applies)
Transportation - Available for an additional fee, with reservation in advance.
Wheelchair accessible - 2 rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Unlimited Luxury Concept all-inclusive plan
- Adventure sports
- Canopy exploration
- Eco / nature / wildlife
- Educational / research / volunteering
- Golf course
- Guided tours
- Horseback riding
- Mountain climbing
- Scuba diving / snorkeling
- Spiritual / religious
- Visits to conservation projects
- Walking / hiking
- Yoga / meditation
- Sunset boat trips
- Excursions around the bay
- Wave runners, jet skiing, parasailing, and windsurfing
- Shopping for jewelry and handicrafts
- Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
- Tours on all-terrain vehicles
- Swimming with dolphins
- Tours in Hummer
- Desert Safari on 4x4
- Gourmet restaurants
- 8 professional golf courses
Making a Difference
Number of employees:
Percentage of local employees:
- The hotel has a special water and energy conservation plan. We work with a desalinization plant so that we can use ocean water on the property, thereby giving us an independent water supply. We also have an energy saving system that heats water on site (for rooms, pools, etc.), which reduces the consumption of gas and oil.
- Our guests are given the option to reuse their towels and/or linens to conserve water.
- We employ a continuous beach cleaning system to keep our beach in the best conditions.
- We are part of a turtle conservation program. There is an area on the beach where turtles make their nests and lay eggs. Our security staff has been trained by specialists on the protection and handling of the nests as well as the procedure to release the turtles once they are born.
- The hotel has a recycling program for paper and food, separating organic and inorganic waste.
- Our environmental impact education program for the hotel staff offers lectures and courses about environmental protection, green practices at work and at home, and how to recycle food waste and paper.
The resort’s rates are quoted in the all inclusive plan.
Nearest international airport:
Los Cabos (SJD)
Nearest local/national airport:
Aerodrome Cabo San Lucas (CSL)
Travel time to nearest airport:
The resort is in the "tourism corridor," 19 miles (30.5 km) from the Los Cabos international airport. You can get there by private transport, taxi, or rental car, and the road is passable year-round.
Awards or Recognitions
- 2011 Travelocity Excellence Award
- 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2011 AAA Four Diamond Award
- 2010 Quality Assurance Award from MLT Vacations
- 2010 Expedia's Insiders' Select List
- 2009 Quality Assurance Award from MLT Vacations
- 2009 Expedia's Insiders' Select List
Date This Information Was Provided