Type of destination:
Beach / ocean
Farm / ranch / rural
River / lake / wetland
Forest / rainforest
World Heritage Site
See details about rates below.
The Andean Travel Company is a travel firm operating in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. Our travel services cater to an international clientele, with products ranging from adventure travel to a wide variety of guided excursions. We are fully committed to satisfying our clients’ needs and to our own responsibility toward tourism by offering the highest standards of safety, quality, and price.
Our extensive knowledge and understanding of tourism products has made us specialists in alternative types of tourism such as community tourism, archaeological tourism, and agro-tourism. We are also very involved in nature-oriented tours such as bird-watching, and are more than familiar with adventure travel, such as trekking and mountain climbing, and can therefore offer unique itineraries. If you are looking for a different itinerary or an original experience, get in touch with us!
In addition to our wide range of land-based services, we are proud to present our exclusive products:
- Cotococha Amazon Lodge, a charming and luxurious Amazonian retreat that provides great comfort and privacy. Its main advantages are its location, close to Ecuador’s capital city (just four hours away), and the wide range of excursions offered.
- Andes and Amazon Package, our newest tour, was created with our sustainable tourism partners Termas de Papallacta Spa & Resort and Luna Runtun, The Adventure Spa. This package shows you the unrivalled diversity of Ecuador in just five days, staying at the most exclusive and sustainable properties en route, and it is the perfect complement to any cruise around the Galapagos!
- Galapagos Voyager, www.galapagos-voyager.com and www.galapagosvoyageryacht.com is a comfortable, first-class yacht with capacity for 16 passengers offering three, four, and seven-night cruises. The comfortable cabins are on the main and upper decks, all with an ocean view and large windows that can be fully opened.
- Galapagos Odyssey is a spacious luxury yacht with capacity for 16 passengers. This vessel is operated jointly with our business partners at Galaodyssey. The yacht has many luxury features set in a classical ambience. It is undoubtedly of the highest standard for a Galapagos experience with a small group, offering itineraries of 4 to 14 nights. The itineraries are similar to the Grand Odyssey, which offers cruises for groups of up to 32 people.
- Galapagos Grand Odyssey, our newest and most extravagant product: an exclusive mega-yacht with capacity for 16 passengers, offering larger suites, as well as two Jacuzzis, a massage parlor, and much more. Its new and modern interior has not yet been seen in the islands.
- Adventure sports
- Bird watching
- Canopy exploration
- Eco / nature / wildlife
- Educational / research / volunteering
- Golf course
- Guided tours
- Horseback riding
- Mountain climbing
- River rafting / kayaking
- Scuba diving / snorkeling
- Spiritual / religious
- Volunteers accepted
- Walking / hiking
Making a Difference
Number of employees:
Percentage of local employees:
Our company and all of our employees are fully committed to providing sustainable tourism products. We understand the fragility of the ecosystems and the local communities where we operate and, as a reward for our persistent efforts, Cotococha Amazon Lodge has been certified through the Smart Voyager accreditation system. We have also signed an agreement with Rainforest Alliance to monitor the operations of our packages in Ecuador.
We offer a wide range of products, from services for those with limited budgets to those with the highest service requirements.
Do you need a special quote? To request information on rates and reservations, click on the orange "Contact" button above.
Nearest international airport:
Travel time to nearest airport:
Date This Information Was Provided