Type of destination:
Beach / ocean
Farm / ranch / rural
River / lake / wetland
Forest / rainforest
World Heritage Site
See details about rates below.
Viaventure is a tour operator that operates in Guatemala, Honduras, and Belize, creating trips that are fun, memorable, and exciting as well as organized, unique, safe, and stress-free. We are concerned about our clients, their experience, and well-being, and we offer friendly, flexible, honest, and organized service. We work as a team with our providers in a setting of trust and respect.
- Adventure sports
- Bird watching
- Canopy exploration
- Eco / nature / wildlife
- Educational / research / volunteering
- Golf course
- Guided tours
- Horseback riding
- Mountain climbing
- River rafting / kayaking
- Scuba diving / snorkeling
- Spiritual / religious
- Visits to conservation projects
- Volunteers accepted
- Walking / hiking
- Yoga / meditation
Making a Difference
Our company is innovative and committed to sustainability:
- In our itineraries, most of them personalized for our clients and we aim to include sustainable services, such as projects with communities, guides, drivers, local lodging, etc.
- In our chain of providers, we give preference to those who are protecting our environment through certifications for sustainable tourism, best practices, or similar activities.
- The direct-contact staff members (guides, pilots, and others) are periodically trained to oriental visitors and implement our commitment to sustainability.
- We constantly expand the sustainable products we offer to be able to fulfill our commitment to the environment and to contribute a “grain of sand” to this task.
- We annually donate a percentage of our profits to our Viaventure Association, which distributes the funds to carefully selected NGOs in the destinations where we operate.
We also use sustainable practices for environmental conservation at our office:
- Non-toxic biodegradable cleaning products.
- Biodegradable hand soap.
- We use cloth towels in the bathrooms rather than paper towels or hand dryers.
- The bathrooms have water-saving faucets.
- The office has several filters to purify water for drinking.
- We have several plans to reduce electricity consumption.
- We buy local products whenever possible, selecting local products over imported goods.
- Before acquiring products or services, we ensure that the provider is in compliance with local labor laws and uses sustainable practices.
- We try to buy from non-profit cooperatives that distribute earnings among their members or make donations to needy families.
Viaventure is a member of Tour Operators Promoting Sustainability (TOPS), a specialized global platform of tour operators dedicated to promoting and supporting sustainable tourism in their respective markets.
We are a tour operator and travel costs vary for each client depending on the length of the trip and the services included.
We work with all kinds of tourists: high, medium, and budget level. We have a variety of providers for all kinds of travelers.
For more information about rates and reservations, click on the orange “Contact” button above.
Nearest international airport:
Travel time to nearest airport:
There are no travel limitations.
Date This Information Was Provided